Publication count resources
Click on the links below to download the respective documents. Please contact the Research Office if you have any queries.
- Guidelines for the inclusion of journals to the DHET list of South African journals
- DHET Research Outputs Policy (updated version 2015)
- Research Output Policy 2015 and DHET communication: A summary
- Author Affiliation letter template
- Template for requesting peer review information on books and proceedings
DHET-accredited journal list and indexes for the 2016 publication count cycle
Click on the links below for the DHET-accredited list and indices for the current reporting period:
- DHET List of Accredited Journals for 2017 Publication Count Cycle
To check the frequently updated ISI Web of Science Indexes please click on the links below:
The DHET has decided to suspend the DHET list of accredited conferences until more stringent and permanent criteria are introduced. Only conference proceedings publications that meet the criteria laid out in the DHET’s research outputs policy will be subsidised.
For more information on the publication count contact the Research Support Services